Daily Focus 138
And the last one of these series on our mental responsibility of thought, emotion, imagination and intensity.
Compiled by Lynda Madden Dahl, all are Seth Quotes.
* Form is the result of concentrated energy, the pattern for it caused by vividly directed emotional or psychic idea images. THE INTENSITY IS ALL IMPORTANT.
* Mental images, accompanied by strong emotion, are blueprints therefore upon which a corresponding physical object, or condition or event, will appear.
* The intensity of feeling or thought or mental image is, therefore, the important element in determining its subsequent physical materialization.
* The more intense the core, the sooner the materialization.
* There is a wisdom and an understanding operating, a beautiful give-and-take in life between the intensity of a desire and its fulfillment.
* Now about the time lag on suggestions. This has nothing to do with time, but with the intensity of any suggestion, and any countering suggestions. The most intensive will triumph, though there may be obstacles in its way.
* While symptoms of any kind serve a purpose they are considered legitimate. The psyche will not remove them until the intensity of desire for freedom rises high enough to meet those purposes in other ways.
* The concentration upon a problem brings about a kind of mechanical repetition, a repeated type of hypnotic focus.
If I where you, I would compile the quotes of the last couple of days print them out and review them often.
pretty picture by Jeffrey Erhunse